What We Do
5280 Echelon supports The Salvation Army Intermountain Division and its efforts to provide shelter, food, clothing, counseling and countless other services to thousands of men, women and children in need. We aim to become an impactful, thriving and sustainable community of diverse leaders making a difference in the lives of those in need in our community. Our membership is motivated by The Salvation Army's mission to meet human needs without discrimination.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Member of 5280 Echelon meet once a month. Events alternate between a social ‘Mix & Mingle’ and a service event ‘5280 Echelon Gives Back’ .
5280 ECHELON GIVES BACK
- These service events focus on efforts that meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of people living in poverty in our community.
- Members volunteer to serve dinner at local Salvation Army shelters, mentor children-in-need and help with various service projects at different programs.
MIX & MINGLE
- These social events are designed for you to network, meet like-minded young professionals in your area and find meaningful connections to further your career.
- Meet other active Echelon members, social influencers and next leaders of our city.
- Learn about 5280 Echelon and how you can become part of the movement.
DONATIONS & FUNDRAISING
- 5280 Echelon’s annual event will raise money and awareness for 5280 Echelon, with proceeds benefiting both Echelon and Lambuth Family Center.